Dette indhold er en del af Version2 Partnernyheder, hvor it-firmaer publicerer nyheder på Version2. Indholdet er ikke redigeret eller godkendt af Version2s redaktion.
Welcome to a seminar on tools that help you become GDPR compliant!
Getting GDPR compliant by May 2018 implies a lot of activities covering the legal aspects, internal business processes, data management, and security technology.
Especially the data management and the security parts can be huge challenges, since most companies have many data sources containing personal data, but do not have:
- a complete overview of personal data
- knowledge of which data are sensitive
- an overview of proliferation of personal data
- who has access to personal data
- how personal data are protected
Considering the serious consequences of not being GDPR compliant, it is of utmost importance to assess the organization’s readiness of the above.
Therefore, we would like to invite you to a presentation of a set of tools, which can minimize your risks in regards to GDPR and give you the fastest and optimal solution to get, and stay, compliant.
The tools are developed by Informatica and covers:
- 360-degree visibility of sensitive data - automates the intelligent discovery of sensitive and private data
- Intelligent sensitive data policies – to be defined by the organization
- Sensitive data proliferation – insight of where sensitive data reside and might be replicated to
- Risk analysis - determines the level of sensitive data risk by analyzing multiple factors
- Dashboards, visualizations, reports, and alerts - provides enterprise visibility of sensitive data risks and relationships
- Security infrastructure integration - Connects to a wide range of security solutions for enterprise data privacy and security risk analysis
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Date: Wednesday, 22. March 2017
Time: 13:00 - 16:00
Address: Affecto Lyngbyvej 28, 2100 København Ø
*The event is free and will be held in English.
Partnernyheder er en del af Version2, hvor it-firmaer kan publicere nyheder, whitepapers, case studies og webinarer på Version2.
Kontakt Michael Olsen på email@example.com, hvis du ønsker yderligere information om muligheden for at publicere partnernyheder på Version2