Join SimCorp now: Daring Developer for Front Office
Our agile team of experienced programmers and testers is looking for a talented FinTech programmer.
You will implement support for simulations, execution, restriction testing of portfolios of advanced asset classes in our Front Office Modules.
You will collaborate closely with clients and product owners to deliver our best-in-class asset management solution; SimCorp Dimension. Our development division is a full-scale agile organisation following SAFe.
We would like someone who can:
- Show courage to suggest novel approaches to optimize the solutions for latency and data integrity.
- Drive our applications towards a more modern architecture.
- Develop of new features and bug-fixes for current solutions.
- Share your capital markets insights with your team, or being ready for a steep learning curve. Over time, there will be good possibilities for taking up different roles.
- Work with TeamCity, SonarCube, Grafana, VersionOne, VisualStudio/TFS, ReactiveExtensions, StatsD, Balsamiq - or enlighten us.
We are looking for a person that is and has:
- Solid demonstrable experience with FinTech programming.
- Well-founded in trade life cycles of advanced financial products.
- Well-founded in working with complex architectures.
- Choosing the best suited language for prototyping.
- Excellent C# skills, deep insight to the .net framework and object-orientated software design and programming.
- Solid understanding of programming best-practices, and always consider solution scalability and performance.
- A team worker who actively seeks collaboration to find the optimal solution.
- Are a user group member, and perhaps even contributor.
- Have experience with application development.
- Read books on software and follow blogs.
- Hold a M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or possess relevant knowledge at similar level.
We care for you.
As a new employee you will be enrolled in our comprehensive introduction program and attend the 'SimCorp Academy' which is a introduction to SimCorp Dimension.
We make an effort to make you feel at your best during working hours.
Your colleagues are nice, of course, and you will join them in our exceptional canteen offers, various professional events and every now and then, we attend FinTech related presentations from colleagues or external experts; it is all about getting challenged, innovative and inspired.