Do you want to make the best software for the world’s top photographers?
We are looking for a top-notch software engineer to join our world-class software R&D team behind the award-winning Capture One Pro software. As a part of our highly skilled and motivated team, you will work with the newest .NET4 and WPF technologies in the exciting world of pro photography to bring the best products into the hands of our demanding customers.
You will be an integral part of the Windows software R&D team in Copenhagen. In close cooperation with your colleagues, you will design, implement and maintain Capture One and our other software products. You will have the opportunity to work on many different parts of our software and be involved broadly in the development process. In addition we offer:
- A challenging job at the forefront of technology.
- Innovative international environment with highly skilled colleagues.
- An informal environment with freedom to innovate.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Attractive salary.
Whether you have many years of relevant expertise or are right out of school, you might be the person we are looking for assuming that there is a good match with the following:
- Drive and ability to be best in class.
- Analytic, systematic and thorough with a pragmatic twist.
- Open and communicative with a good sense of quality.
- Self-motivated, hard-working team player with a can do attitude.
- Solid relevant educational background - M.Sc. level or better is preferred.
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design.
- Experience with C#, .NET and WPF is a plus.
- Interest in photography is a plus.
- Proficient in English.
Your application and CV should be emailed to email@example.com no later than August 31, 2012. Please mark your email "Windows Software Engineer". For additional information, please contact Application Software Team Leader Jacob Frost on +45 3646 0111.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Version2
Phase One is an innovative international company headquartered in Copenhagen Denmark, and with offices in USA, United Kingdom, Germany, China and Japan. Phase One develops digital camera solutions to the professional market within medium format. Phase One also develops 'Capture One', an image processing and workflow software, available for Mac and Windows. Phase One has been the world technology leader since 1993 and has recently released the IQ180, an 80 Mega-Pixel camera. For more info go to: www.phaseone.com