Milestone Systems is the global market leader for IP video surveillance software. We are a pioneer of true open platform IP video management software, independent of hardware manufacturers, and supporting the widest choice in software devices. Milestone Systems is continuously striving to maintain the position as global market leader within the VMS (Video Management Systems) industry and this effort relies greatly on bright minds.
With reference to our VP of Product Development, we are now looking for a talented System Architect (PSE) who possess passion for technology and who is eager to take on major architectural challenges.
As our System Architect (PSE) you will have a technically leading role across teams and products. You will take on major architectural challenges and drive knowledge sharing throughout the organization. Tasks will vary in time depending on current focus areas in the organization.
As System Architect (PSE) you will be responsible for;
- Designing flexible and extensible architecture for a major product
- Building and growing architectural best practices across units and regions
- Develop prototypes to prove concepts
- Planning development of a major product
- Creating architecture overview
- Using customer data to drive broad product and development process improvements
- Architect quality into solutions
In order to be considered for this position we expect you to fulfil the following professional qualifications;
- 10+ years of development and/or architectural experience
- Relevant higher Computer Science education
- Experience with network protocols
- Experience with video frameworks and codecs
- Experience with Media storage, processing and communication
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
Desired behaviours in order to be successful in this position;
- Good analytical skills
- Structured work approach
- Quality conscious
- Dedicated and independent with good collaboration skills
- Have a positive mind-set and able to share knowledge with other disciplines
- Strong interpersonal relations and communication skills, verbal and written
Milestone Systems offers
We offer an exciting and challenging job in the leading VMS company. You will be part of a team of professional, talented colleagues and you will have the opportunity to shape your job role. As a Milestone employee, you are the source to our success and you will be part of an international dynamic organization in rapid growth.
We are a young organization that prioritizes a good social environment and the welfare of our employees highly. We cherish an informal tone where the door to management is always open. For more information, please visit our web site: www.milestonesys.com
We will be interviewing candidates on an on-going basis why we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible using the link. All applications must be in English. If you have any questions for the position, please contact VP of Product Development, Hans Jørgen Skovgaard at telephone +45 88 300 300.
About Milestone Systems
Milestone Systems A/S was founded in 1998 and is the global leader in networked digital video surveillance systems. The company has more than 316 employees, of which more than 140 are located in Denmark, and the rest in our international subsidiaries around the world. Milestone software is sold through authorized partners in over 115 countries.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Version2