Are you a specialist in developing software solutions and would you like to be a pioneer within new technology and influence Grundfos’ future products?
Exceed the limits for our software development
At Grundfos, you will join a global company. We encourage our employees to exceed limits, think in new dimensions and explore the possibilities for their development. You will get a unique opportunity to work with:
- Other competent colleagues
- A broad range of software and hardware platforms
- Software that plays an integral role in Grundfos´ products world wide
Join Control Technology
Your new department develops intelligent energy systems for buildings, water networks and water treatment systems. Our mission is to develop and implement intelligent control algorithms to ensure that these systems always run energy-efficient, are easy to install, etc.
You will get 15 highly qualified colleagues working with process control, electro-mechanical system design and embedded software. We have a very informal working environment combined with a passion for technology and we enjoy challenging each other to come up with new ideas and initiatives.
Responsible for embedded software on prototype level
As Software Engineer your primary responsibility is to develop software for prototyping and demonstration of new technologies - you function as the specialist within this area. Further, in collaboration with your colleagues you quickly and efficiently translate algorithms into functioning software and you identify and develop new efficient software platforms that enable us to demonstrate new algorithms very agile.
Moreover, you will be working in the field between hardware and software and help choose the hardware platforms that the software will be developed on.
Creative Software Engineer with electronics insight and knowledge of hardware
- You are Data or Software Engineer with 5+ years´ experience from a similar position, preferable from more than one company
- You have several years of experience with embedded software for different real time environments and you are familiar with several processor types and their peripherals
- You know Linux and have experience working with development of software drivers
- You know how to cross compile a kernel, how to create a file system and how to configure a kernel when hardware changes
- Most important you put it all together in a working solution
- It is an advantage if you have some knowledge of hardware and mobile platforms such as Android and iOS
- Your English skills are excellent - verbally and in writing
You are outgoing with a good and structured overview. You are always curious when it comes to new software and you are creative in dealing with new software solutions. Further, your personal drive makes you take action and dealing with new solutions you always ensure to follow up. Finally, you are a good networker and you thrive working both independently and in a team.
Har du spørgsmål til stillingen, kontakt venligst:
Manager, Control Technology Flemming Hedegaard +45 8750 4570
Send din ansøgning ved at trykke på knappen "Send ansøgning".
P&S Recruiter Marie Ropeid Arildsen +45 8750 4503
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Version2