The Automation and IT consulting area of NNE Pharmaplan offers strategic consulting and specialist expertise in the fields of automation, MES and ERP systems, creating value for pharmaceutical customers all over the world.
We offer you a position in a small and dedicated department where you will work with a dozen of talented and experienced colleagues at setting the standards and defining the future of Automation and IT for the pharma and biotech industries.
As a professional spearhead you will work with leading-edge concepts and technologies for customers in Denmark and abroad, including:
- Participation in marketing and sales activities, customer visits and preparation of proposals.
- Execution of consulting assignments such as development of automation and IT strategies to support our customers business goals.
- Contribution to the knowledge sharing in our area and the continuous improvement of our methods and tools.
NNE Pharmaplan works for a number of international customers and intends to continue expanding our business abroad. Consequently, you may expect travelling activities of shorter or longer duration.
You have at least 10 years of experience within the pharma and biotech industries as well as solid working experience with automation and IT at a strategic level. You are familiar with the development of strategies, implementation planning, business process analysis and project management including cost benefit and risk analysis.
Your fields of expertise should ideally include as many of below competence areas as possible:
- Knowledge of production and business processes in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Knowledge of ERP and MES systems (e.g. SAP or Microsoft Dynamics AX, PAS-X, Syncade or Rockwell Pharmasuite)
- Knowledge of core application types such as LIMS, WMS, EDMS, Maintenance Management and Performance monitoring
- Knowledge of DCS, SCADA and PLC solutions for example from ABB, Siemens, Emerson and Invensys.
- Practical experience from working with the ISA S88 and ISA S95 standards
- Proficiency in spoken and written Danish and English. German and/or French will be a further advantage.
As a person you are outgoing and customer oriented. You are structured and systematic and have excellent communication skills both as a presenter and as author of reports to customers.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Aut & IT Consulting Manager Henrik Pedersen on +45 3079 0509
Please submit your application online via www.nnepharmaplan.com |Careers | Jobs | Denmark.
Deadline for applications: 31 August 2012
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Version2