Our IT Demand Management department is looking for a skilled IT Business Analyst.
You will work as an internal IT and business process consultant. Your main responsibility will be to work closely with your main stakeholders in Line of Business in the process of turning their IT related business needs into functional requirement specifications or project proposals.
The position is anchored in a team which support our Research and Development, Corporate Positioning and our Sales and Marketing functions. In other words IT needs supporting everything from the initial idea stage up until the actual sale. Central to the successful fulfilment of this role will thus be an understanding of the business processes across these units as well as the IT technologies that enable these processes.
Besides you colleagues in Demand Management you will also work closely with the other units within Novozymes IT who are responsible for transforming your specifications into actual solutions. Here you thrive with challenges and often find yourself in the role of driving the people around you towards the goal. Also you excel in the art of stakeholder management.
You should be familiar with processes around external communication, web technologies, SharePoint, digital communication and social media and how IT is best deployed around these.
- Master in IT, Business, Communication or similar
- Knowledge of how digital media and knowledge management technologies are best applied in a high tech R&D environment
- Can document 3-5 years working experience providing IT services in the business context as internal or external consultant
- Experienced with process optimisation through the application of IT, are comfortable in working in the space between IT and business and have a customer oriented mind-set
- Experienced with facilitating and driving the process of building concrete requirement specifications and more creative ideation sessions in the initial stages of a project
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills
You will have an opportunity to build knowledge of Novozymes key business process, business needs and the way our technical platforms support these. You will see your efforts help drive business results for Novozymes and will have an opportunity to build network and business understanding that support your future career in Novozymes well.
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries we create tomorrow’s industrial biosolutions, improving our customers' business and the use of our planet's resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
Contact information Department Manager Helle Ankjær phone +45 3077 0415
Application deadline:9 April 2012
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Version2