Are you a specialist in developing software solutions and would you like to work within the field between software and hardware?
Exceed the limits for our software development
At Grundfos, you will join a global company that encourage our employees to exceed limits, think in new dimensions and explore the possibilities for their development. You will get a unique opportunity to work with:
- A broad range of software and hardware platforms
- Universities, technology partners and suppliers all over the world
- Technologies and software that plays an essential role in Grundfos´ products worldwide
Join Hardware Technology
Your new department develops new hardware technologies (electronics) in close cooperation with global product development, suppliers and universities. The Hardware Technology function is part of Grundfos Global Research and Technology and you will get more than 20 highly qualified and professional specialists within different technologies.
Responsible for embedded software on prototype and demonstration level
As Software Engineer your primary responsibility is to develop software for prototyping and evaluation of new technologies. You function as the specialist within this area and in collaboration with your colleagues you showcase these technologies in relevant products/systems.
Moreover, you will be working in the field between hardware and software and help choose the hardware platforms that the software will be developed on. Your overall challenge is to be at the forefront of new technologies and spot how we can use them to become even more competitive. Further, you will interact with universities, technology partners and suppliers all over the world. Thus, the nature of your job will take you travelling around 20 days a year.
Creative Software Engineer with electronics insight and hardware knowledge
- You are a Software Engineer with 3+ years´ experience from a similar position, preferable from several companies
- You have many years of experience with embedded software for different real time environments and you are familiar with processor types and their peripherals
- You have experience working with development of communication protocols, low level software drivers and device specific application software
- You have worked with hardware, you know how to measure and solder
- Your English skills are excellent - verbally and in writing
As a person you are structured with a good overview and you like to document your own work. You are always curious when it comes to new software as well as you are creative in dealing with new solutions. Further, you have a good personal drive to get things done and you are a networker who thrives working both independently and in a team.
Finally, you have an eye for details and quality in your work.
Har du spørgsmål til stillingen, kontakt venligst:
Manager, Hardware Development Thorkild Kvisgaard +45 8750 4670
Søg denne stilling
Send din ansøgning ved at trykke på knappen "Søg denne stilling".
Department Head Marie Ropeid Arildsen
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Version2