Vitesse Semiconductor Corporation is expanding the Design organization, and is looking for a young newly graduated talented Engineer to strengthen our team in Herlev, Copenhagen.
Vitesse Denmark develops semiconductor solutions for Ethernet Switch Applications. Over the past 10 years, we have developed a market-leading portfolio of highly integrated solutions, including semiconductor devices, embedded turnkey software, and hardware reference systems.
Vitesse Denmark is one of the major design centers in Vitesse. Our primary areas of responsibility are product definition, semiconductor design, embedded software development, hardware reference system design, and technical customer support.
You will join our current team of experienced Design engineers. Together with this team, you will be responsible for the digital design and verification of our highly integrated (+500M transistor) semiconductor products for deep sub-micron technologies (65nm and below).
You will be working with all aspects of digital design, including specification and verification.
We expect that you have
- An M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Computer/Electrical Engineering (or similar)
- Very good analytical skills
- Digital design knowledge
- VHDL and/or Verilog knowledge
- Solid English language skills - written as well as oral
- Good interpersonal, and communications skills.
- A fast-paced dynamic work environment
- A professional and very experienced team of engineering colleagues
- An opportunity to work with leading edge technologies
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity at Vitesse, please contact Thomas Aakjer (email@example.com), 4485 5954.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org . Deadline for applications is August 3rd.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Version2